Soft, warm and durable, Patagonia's Better Sweater Vest handles a blustery afternoon at the crags. It has a plush fleece interior that feels broken-in and a resilient knit face that resembles wool. Made of 100% polyester, it dries quickly and adds lightweight torso warmth on its own for the shoulder season, or layered under a shell deep into winter. The stand-up collar warms your neck; a vertical chest pocket and two handwarmers hold the day's essentials.
- 9.5-oz 100% polyester with sweater-knit exterior, fleece interior and heathered yarns
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- Hip length
- Full-zip vest with zip-through stand-up collar and zipper garage
- Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered pockets: vertical chest and two handwarmers
- Micropolyester jersey trim on armholes, hem and back of neck
- Can be worn with layers as outerwear or as a midlayer under a shell
- Weight: 400 g (14.1 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.