Patagonia's Men's Better Sweater Jacket is a soft full-zip polyester fleece jacket that has a sweater-knit face and a warm fleece interior. There's not much you can't do in the Better Sweater Jacket. It can be worn with layers as urban outerwear or in the backcountry as a midlayer under a shell. Two zippered handwarmer pockets keep fingers toasty; the stand-up collar has a zipper garage so your neck stays comfortable. Raglan sleeves provide pack-wearing comfort. With shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at collar, cuffs and hem.
- 9.5-oz 100% polyester with a sweater-knit exterior, fleece interior and heathered yarns
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- Hip length
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar and zipper garage
- Raglan sleeves for pack-wearing comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Micropolyester jersey trim on cuffs, hem and back of neck
- Can be worn with layers as outerwear or as a midlayer under a shell
- Weight: 465 g (16.4 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.