During chores and toil, the Patagonia Better Sweater Hoody's durable, easy care 100% polyester fabric will man up. Off the clock, the sophisticated sweater-knit weave and heathered, overdyed yarns provides requisite civility. Contrast raglan sleeves and updated style lines add to the big-boy handsomeness. Cool-weather comforts: full-length zipper with garage and internal wind flap; a stand-up collar built into the 3-panel hood; polyester brushed jersey trim on inside of hood, zipper welts, inside hem and sleeves. With a left-chest zip pocket and two cozy zippered handwarmer pockets for stowing digital camera, phone and audio devices.
- Soft 9.5-oz (stripes 9.9-oz) 100% polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- Hip length
- 3-panel hood construction
- Raglan sleeves have contrasting heathered fleece
- Full-length zipper with internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Zippered pockets: left chest and two handwarmers
- Polyester brushed jersey trim on inside of hood, zipper welts, inside hem and sleeves
- Weight: 601 g (21.2 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.