Go explore the backcountry in the Patagonia Women's All Weather Skirt. This feminine but technical running skirt is made with an 88% polyester/12% spandex knit blend that's stretchy and breathable, and has a slightly flared hem that stays out of your way. The waistband is wide and free of elastic so it's comfortably flattering, and has two front pockets tucked inside for storing calories. Underneath are formfitting, moisture-wicking boy shorts that stay put when you boulder hop and don't chafe in the long run. Length is 12 inches at front center.
- Made of a durable and soft polyester/spandex knit blend
- 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex. Pocket: 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh
- Regular: Neither slim nor oversized. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
- Flattering waistband with a lay flat drawcord
- Center-back envelope pocket with key loop; two internal, front drop-in gel pockets
- Boy-short liner with shaped leg for chafe-free comfort
- Reflective logo on front and back
- Center front length: 12?
- Weight: 147 g (5.2 oz)
|Patagonia Women's Sizes|
|Chest||32-33||34-35||36-37||38 1/2-40||41 1/2|
|Waist||24-25||26-27||28-29||30 1/2-32||33 1/2|
|Hip||34 1/2-35 1/2||36 1/2-37 1/2||38 1/2-39 1/2||41-42 1/2||44|
|* Inseam will vary depending on style. Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.|