The Patagonia women's All Weather Dress reminds you of that, all lightness, freedom and mobility. Made with a soft and durable 88% polyester/12% spandex blend that breathes, drapes comfortably and dries in a hurry, this is a technical running dress that takes you places. The streamlined tank-style cut accommodates a sports bra, while the scooped neck and dropped waist offer fully unrestricted movement. A back panel of ultra-light Air Flow mesh vents extra heat, and nonbinding, moisture-wicking self-fabric at neckline and armholes prevents chafing. Pockets up top and in back stow salt tabs and keys, while reflective logos keep you visible. The slightly swingy hem falls a few inches above the knee.
- Made of a durable and soft polyester/spandex blend with a breathable Air Flow mesh panel in the back to ventilate excess heat
- 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex. Panel: 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh
- Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
- Wide straps accommodate a sports bra
- Non binding self-fabric neckline and arms wick moisture
- Single-layer dress is suitable for different undergarments, provides good coverage and full range of motion
- Integrated upper left chest pocket; rear envelope pocket
- Colored reflective logo at hem and center back
- Weight: 158 g (5.6 oz)
|Patagonia Women's Sizes|
|Chest||32-33||34-35||36-37||38 1/2-40||41 1/2|
|Waist||24-25||26-27||28-29||30 1/2-32||33 1/2|
|Hip||34 1/2-35 1/2||36 1/2-37 1/2||38 1/2-39 1/2||41-42 1/2||44|
|* Inseam will vary depending on style. Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.|