The Patagonia Air Flow Tank keeps you running cool on the hottest days, with completely breathable Air Flow mesh. Details: envelope pocket on right hem; locker loop; no itchy tags. Able to breathe in simmering temps, the sleeveless version of Patagonia's Air Flow complements the endurance fiend's inability to sit still. This minimalist tank, made of quick-drying 100% polyester mesh, weighs nearly nothing and provides maximum air permeability along with 15-UPF sun protection. The snag-resistant fabric also features Polygiene permanent odor control. Pared-down details include a non-binding crewneck, offset non-chafing seams for unencumbered mobility, and reflective logos on the chest and the center back of neck.
- Completely breathable 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh with 15-UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control
- This garment has a Slim Fit
- Minimal seam construction won't chafe or restrict movement
- Comfortable self-fabric crewneck wicks moisture and won't bind
- Envelope pocket on right hem
- Locker loop lets you hang it up to dry
- No tags for itch-free comfort
- Reflective logo on left chest and center-back neck
- Weight: 85 g (3 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.