The Patagonia Air Flow Shirt complements the endurance fiend's inability to sit still. This minimalist running tank top, with updated design lines and a rapid-drying Air Flow mesh (100% polyester) weighs next-to nothing and provides maximum air permeability. The snag-resistant fabric also features Gladiodor odor control for the garment. Pared-down details include a self-fabric crewneck, minimal seam construction for unencumbered mobility, and the addition of a small envelope pocket on the right hip hem. Colored reflective logos on the chest and center back.
- Moisture-wicking 100% polyester Air Flow mesh with Gladiodor odor control for the garment
- 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh, with 15-UPF sun protection and Gladiodor odor control for the garment
- Slim Fit: Closer-fitting. Slim-fitting technical garments may be worn over baselayers and light midlayers.
- Self-fabric crewneck won't bind and wicks moisture
- Minimal seam construction won't chafe or restrict movement
- Colored reflective logos on left chest and center back
- Weight: 85 g (3 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34.|
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.