Patagonia's Men's Adze Vest is core protection from even the worst wind. The durable Adze Vest utilizes Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven fabric with a moisture-wicking fleece grid backer that keeps you warm and dry in cold conditions. When blustery blasts threaten to slice through backcountry joy, this vest will keep you happy with full windproof protection where it matters most. It breathes, blocks wind and keeps quiet, just like a soft-shell vest should. Key is the Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven polyester shell, which deflects wind while breathing freely and maintaining a soft, supple hand. Inside, a microgrid fleece backer warms and wicks, feels great next to skin and allows total versatility over or under layers. Features include two handwarmer pockets (harness and pack compatible) and one internal chest pocket (all with reverse-coil zippers), a drawcord hem to seal out the elements and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist moisture.
- 9-oz Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric
- 93% polyester/7% spandex with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish stops wind and resists precip
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- A fleece grid backer warms and wicks moisture
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Two harness and pack compatible handwarmer pockets and one internal chest pocket, all with reverse-coil zippers
- Drawcord hem
- Weight: 394 g (13.9 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.