Patagonia's Men's Adze Jacket is total protection from even the worst wind. The durable Adze Jacket utilizes Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven fabric with a moisture-wicking fleece grid backer that keeps you warm and dry in cold conditions; with a deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to fend off wet weather. This jacket does everything a soft shell should: It breathes, blocks wind and keeps quiet, whether you're leading out from a hanging belay or ski touring the High Sierra. Key is the Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven polyester shell, which deflects wind while breathing freely and moving with a soft, supple hand - add to this a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to fend off wet weather. The microgrid fleece interior traps heat, moves sweat and feels great next to skin, allowing total versatility with short- or long-sleeved layers. Features include two reverse-coil zippered handwarmer pockets and one internal zippered chest pocket, hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem to seal out the elements and lock in heat.
- 9-oz Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric
- 93% polyester/7% spandex with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish stops wind and resists precip
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- A fleece grid backer warms and wicks moisture
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Two harness and pack compatible handwarmer pockets and one internal chest pocket, all with reverse-coil zippers
- Low-profile, hook-and-loop self-tab cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- Drawcord hem
- Weight: 638 g (22.5 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.