Total protection from even the worst wind, the durable Adze Hoody is a windproof fleece jacket that utilizes Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven fabric with a moisture-wicking fleece grid backer to keep you warm and dry in cold conditions. Every climber and skier knows a cold wind can crush your will. But Patagonia's Adze Hoody blocks 100% of the invisible offender with its Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester shell, which stays tough and durable, yet has a soft side: a warm, wicking fleece grid interior. This windproof fleece jacket has a supple feel, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and a 2-way-adjustable hood with a microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort. Further detailing: two reverse-coil zippered handwarmer pockets and one internal zippered chest pocket, low-profile hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem to seal out cold and lock in heat.
- Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric with a DWR finish stops wind and resists precip
- 9-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 93% polyester/7% spandex
- This garment has a Regular Fit
- A fleece grid backer warms and wicks moisture
- 2-way adjustable hood with microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Two harness-and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets and one internal chest pocket, all with reverse-coil zippers
- Low-profile, hook-and-loop self-tab cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- Drawcord hem
- 688 g (24.3 oz)
|Patagonia Men's Sizes|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|
|Sleeve||31-32||32 1/2-33 1/2||34-35||35-36||36-37||37-38|
|Women's Size |
|* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, regular is 32 and long is 34. |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches, unless otherwise noted.