Mizuno is proud to recognize the 15th anniversary of the Wave Rider, one of the original running shoes that put Mizuno's patented award-winning Wave® Technology on the map. Throughout its history, the Wave Rider franchise has served as the pinnacle of Mizuno's footwear line, setting the standard for less bulk, while offering simultaneous cushioning and stability.
The ultimate in cushioning and flexibility for those with biomechanically efficient strides.
- Dynamo Fit: Design Technology that relieves the stress the foot naturally places on footwear, eliminating distortion for the perfect fit.
- Mizuno Airmesh: Provides the utmost in breathability and comfort of the upper.
- Mizuno Wave: The Leading footwear technology that combines cushioning and stability, two distinctly different elements that are both inherently necessary in great running shoes.
- AP+: Enhancing the inherent properties of AP midsole, AP+ offers increased rebound and a "bouncier" feeling, which extends the cushion durability, while maintaining the light weight performance.
- Gender Engineering: Engineering philosophy to maximize performance by tailoring footwear to the separate needs of men and women. Flex lines for women and wider soles for men.
- Mizuno Intercool: Full-length midsole ventilation system reduces heat and humidity buildup inside the shoe.
- X 10: The most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and supplements traction at heel strike.
- Heel/Toe Offset: 12 mm
- Weight: 10.6 oz