Move in sync with your natural stride over any terrain you choose wearing Merrell's supple Sonic Glove barefoot training shoe. A breathable, flexible softshell upper molds to your foot while pulling moisture out to keep it dry. The Vibram® sole and minimal cushioning underfoot give you close-to-the-ground protection and traction for unlimited access to any adventure.
A type of shoe style that provides very little to no support or guidance for the stride and thus feels more like running barefoot. These shoes dramatically strengthen legs and feet, but need to be gradually incorporated into use.
- Textile upper
- Microfiber footbed treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution resists odor
- Merrell Omni-Fit™ lacing System provides a precise, glovelike fit
- 4 mm compression molded EVA midsole cushions
- 1 mm forefoot shock absorption plate maintains forefoot flexibility and protects the foot by distributing pressure
- 0mm ball to heel drop keeps you connected to your terrain
- Vegan friendly footwear
- Vibram® Trail Glove Sole/Rubber Compound TC-1
- Weight: 6.5 oz (1/2 pair)