Made for transitioning through multiple adventures, Merrell's minimalist Mix Master multi-sport shoe lets you experience your BareForm™ while offering lightweight cushioning. With a 4mm heel to toe drop, its thinner, lighter midsole cushions while getting you closer to the ground for better control. The lightweight air mesh upper with bellows tongue fits snugly to keep out debris.
A type of shoe style that provides very little to no support or guidance for the stride and thus feels more like running barefoot. These shoes dramatically strengthen legs and feet, but need to be gradually incorporated into use.
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Synthetic leather and air mesh upper
- 2 mm EVA insole for comfort and shock absorption
- TPU overlay provides a secure fit
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Reflective elements on the heel and forefoot for added visibility
- EVA anatomical footbed treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution
- Low profile midsole 9 mm heel / 5 mm ball = 4m Drop
- Merrell Float™ midsole is 10% thinner and 25% lighter to provide more feel and ground control
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Forefoot shock absorption pad provides metatarsel protection
- 35 mm lugs for more street to trail feel
- Merrell Mix Sole / Sticky Rubber
- Weight: 8.1 oz (1/2 Pair)