An ingenious hybrid design sets the Marmot Variant jacket apart, with the unique Thermal R™ insulation sewn into the front panels for warmth, and Polartec® Power Stretch® comprising the back and side panels. It's a surprisingly warm garment that never feels bulky; ideal for cold weather excursions when freedom of movement is crucial.
- 100% Nylon Double Rip
- Polartec®Power Stretch® 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane: Polartec® Power Stretch® fabrics feature body-hugging 4-way stretch and are very breathable. They keep you dry when you sweat and provide warmth without weight. These are the most versatile outdoor and fitness apparel fabrics available today.
- Center Back Length: 27.25in / 69.2cm
- Thermal R Insulation in the Front
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Panels at Side Torso, Sleeves and Back
- Lightweight Stretch Binding at Cuffs and Bottom Hem
- Front Hand Zip Pockets, Reflective Logos
- Insulation: Thermal R Eco: Thermal R is Marmot's proprietary family of polyester insulations specifically engineered to meet various needs from sleeping bags, to garments to gloves. Mid loft, excellent warmth to weight, resilient loft, and durable.
- Weight: 12.8 oz / 362.9 g
|Marmot Men's Jackets/Parkas/Sweaters/Shirts Unisex Sizing by Body Measurements|