The Louis Garneau Sharp helmet has a ring-shaped plastic protection at the base of the helmet to reinforce the perimeter for enhanced protection. An internal frame system enables huge vents to be created without jeopardizing protection.
- Suggested Use
- In-Mold construction
- Super MSB technology: Ring-shaped plastic protection at the base of the helmet reinforces the perimeter for enhanced protection
- U-Bar Technology: Highly inspired by the Exo-Nerv technology, the plastic shell is made with U-shaped ribs (plastic is folded 6 times). These ribs act like a complex exoskeleton that reinforces the helmet's structure
- Integrated strap system with inner nerves: Inner frame which distributes the shock of impacts, thus providing support and protection while being lightweight
- Spiderlock SL II: Very light helmet stabilizing system independent from the straps system. Its inclination can be adjusted thanks to its pivot system and can be easily tightened on the head using only one hand
- Steplock divider: Cam locking device to quickly adjust strap position
- Evacuation channels: Moisture channels provide better airflow and moisture wicking
- Internal channeling
- Vents: 22
- Sealed Airdry Padding: Washable sealed adjustment padding for enhanced durability, and ergonomic design for optimum comfort
- V-Pro System: Receptacle molded into the helmet in order to put the visor on and off as often as you wish. Removable plastic plugs are included to fill the holes when not used
- Weight: 10 oz/285 g
- Small: 52-56 cm / 20.5" - 22"
- Medium: 56-59 cm / 22"-23.25"
- Large: 59-62 cm / 23.25"-24.5"
|Louis Garneau Helmet Sizes|
|Hat Size||6 1/2-7||7-7 3/8||7 3/8-7 3/4||7 3/4-8|
|Inches||20 1/2-22||22-23 1/4||23 1/4-24 3/8||24 3/8-25 5/8|