The semi-relaxed fit of the Louis Garneau Palomar Jersey is ideal for recreational or mountain bike riding. Mesh panels under the arms and on the sleeves help maintain comfort, and mini-light rubber tab, reflective piping, and reflective logos help maintain safety.
- Airdry: Small inner cell construction to enhance airflow and moisture wicking. This fabric has a UPF/SPF 20. Stretchy knit: 100% polyester. 140 g/m2, 4.1 oz/sq yd.
- Mesh: Opaque mesh construction that provides extreme breathability. Incomparable comfort and flexibility because of its spandex content which reduces chafe. Dries very quickly. This knit has a UPF/SPF 20. Knit: 85% polyester, 15% spandex.
- Semi-Relax Fit: 2 size larger than Pro Fit. 3/4" longer. Sleeves 2" longer
- Full-length zip: Allows maximum ventilation
- 3 back pockets and 1 mesh pocket
- Multimedia pocket: Allows for headphone wires to be channeled inside the garment
- Flatlock seams: Eliminate irritation and reduce chafing
- Mini-light tab: Allow to easily attach illumination device
- Elastic at hem: Secures fit
- Back reflective piping: Enhances visibility
- Front and back reflective accents: Enhances visibility
- Semi-Pro Fit men
- UPF/SPF 40
|Louis Garneau Men's Cycling Apparel Sizing|