The Louis Garneau Mondo 2 is a race-inspired glove that offers riders a direct connection to the handlebar and extreme ventilation. The Power Mesh and spandex upper hand provides incomparable comfort, flexibility and breathability. The Pittards® WR100X leather palm, the best material for a close fit and everlasting grip, features their Ergo Air® X-shaped vent that maximizes airflow while minimizing bunching. Patented gel progressive padding reduces pressure and absorbs vibrations to reduce the risks of hand injuries.
- Pittards® WR100X Leather with X-Vent ventilation: Maximizes comfort and handlebar feel, better grip and stability
- Power Mesh
- Patented gel progressive padding: Reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces risks of hand injuries
- Seamless back with AIR ZONE vent: Provides excellent ventilation
- Laser cut fingers: Anti-abrasion
- Pullers at fingers: Help remove gloves
- Microfiber thumb: Moisture absorption
- Velcro fastener at wrist: Ergonomic
- 3M reflective logo: High Visibility
- Patented Ergo Air® Concept: Evacuates palm moisture and contributes to stabilize hand temperature.
|Louis Garneau Adult Glove Sizing|
|Palm Circumference (inches)|