Made with light, breathable fabric, the Louis Garneau Lemmon Vent jersey offers 50 UPF/SPF sun protection to keep you cool and protected. A full length zip allows maximum ventilation and its mini-stitching provides great stretchability, while the Signature silicone gripper at the hem keeps the jersey in place. It also features 3 practical angled back pockets that allow an easy access, a multimedia pocket and an Enviro pocket for empty gel pouches.
- Airfit Mesh: Light and moisture wicking, excellent moisture control
- Profit: Anatomic Fit. Pro fit is used by cycling teams.
- Full length zip: Allows maximum ventilation
- 3 angled back pockets: Allow easy access
- Multimedia pocket: Allows for headphone wires to be channeled inside the garment
- Enviro pocket: Allows to separately store empty gel pouches to eliminate littering
- Mini-stitching: Improves stretchability without restricting movement
- Signature silicone gripper at hem: Maintains fit
- Front, back and sleeve reflective accents: Enhance visibility
- Profit Men
- UPF/SPF 50
|Louis Garneau Men's Cycling Apparel Sizing|