Available in white and black, the Women's Louis Garneau Fit Sensor 7.5 has an abrasion resistant fabric for use on the roads or on the trails. HuggFit waist, no seams inside the legs, and a Powerband compressive cuff.
- Fit Sensor
- Thermoregulation, moisture wicking
- Its brushed back enhances moisture wicking and body heat thermoregulation.
- A double construction knit maximizes the specific properties of each fiber used: nylon on the front to resist abrasion, polyester on the back to wick moisture, and Lycra® for comfort and muscle support.
- This knit has a UPF/SPF 50.
- Stretchy knit: 60% nylon, 24% polyester, 16% Lycra®.
- 220 g/m2, 6.5 oz/sq yd.
- Like all knits, it is recommended to avoid abrasive materials and surfaces.
- Fit Sensor
- Inseam 7.5"/19 cm
- Ergonomic fit: Pre-shaped to fit and support the body in movement
- 10 panels
- HuggFit waist: Evenly distributes pressure around the waist for a comfortable fit
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching for more comfort
- Flatlock seams: Eliminate irritation and reduce chafing
- W's Powerband: Compressive cuff reduces lower leg pressure and provides support without restricting circulation
- Back and bottom reflective accents: Enhance visibility
- Airzone Chamois
|Louis Garneau Women's Cycling Apparel Sizing|