The simple styling combined with Pro Cool fabric makes the Louis Garneau Evan's jersey a winner. CoolPlus fiber transfers the moisture to outer fabric preventing the fiber to stick to the wearer's skin. Keeping you comfortable, the fabric itself is dry to the touch even when wet.
- Pro Cool: Small inner cell construction enhances airflow and moisture wicking. Cool Plus fiber enhances body moisture management by capillary effect allowing the material to dry quickly. This fabric has a UPF/SPF 50. Stretchy knit: 100% polyester Cool Plus 140 g/m2, 4.1 oz/sq yd
- Mesh: Opaque mesh construction that provides extreme breathability. Incomparable comfort and flexibility because of its spandex content which reduces chafe. Dries very quickly. This knit has a UPF/SPF 20. Knit: 85% polyester, 15% spandex.
- ProFit: Anatomic Fit. Pro fit is used by cycling teams.
- Full-length zip: Allow maximum ventilation
- 4 back pockets with reflective accents including 2 angled pockets and 2 mesh pockets: Enhance visibility, easy to access and provide additional breathability
- Multimedia pocket: Allows for headphone wires to be channeled inside the garment
- Flatlock seams: Eliminate irritation and reduce chafing
- Arm Powerband
- Mini-light tab: Allows to easily attach illumination device
- Signature silicone gripper at back hem: Maintains fit
- Front, back and sleeve reflective accents: Enhance visibility
- UPF/SPF 50
|Louis Garneau Men's Cycling Apparel Sizing|