The plastic shell of the Louis Garneau Edge helmet is made with U-shaped ribs that are folded six times to reinforce the helmet structure. Massive vents create unprecedented low speed ventilation, moisture evacuation, and cooling required of mountain bike helmets. Internal frame system enables the huge vents to be created without jeopardizing protection.
- Certifications: CPSC-ASTM-CEN-AS 2063
- Vents: 22
- In-Mold Construction: Industrial process binding the front liner and outer shell for increased durability.
- U-BarTechnology: Highly inspired by the Exo-Nerv technology the plastic shell is made with U-shaped ribs - plastic is folded 6 times. These ribs act like a complex exoskeleton that reinforces the helmet structure.
- Spiderlock SL2: Lightweight rack-and-pinion system, micro-adjustable using only one hand, offering extreme comfort and stability.
- Steplock Divider: Cam locking device to quickly adjust strap position.
- Sealed Airdry Padding: Washable sealed adjustment padding for enhanced durability, ergonomic design for optimum comfort.
- V-Pro System: Receptacle molded into the helmet in order to put on and off the visor as often as you wish. Plastic plugs are included to fill the holes when not used.
- Edge Visor: Specifically designed for the Edge helmet, this visor perfectly adapts to the design. Can be installed with the included V-Pro system.
- Super MSB: Ring-shaped plastic protection at the base of the helmet reinforces the perimeter for enhanced protection.
- Inner Nerves: Internal frame system reinforces the helmets structure and enables huge vents to be created without jeopardizing protection.
- Weight: 10 oz/285 g
|Louis Garneau Adult Helmet Sizing|
|Small||6-1/2 to 7||20-1/2 to 22||52 to 56|
|Medium||7 to 7-3/8||22 to 23-1/4||56 to 58|
|Large||7-3/8 to 7-3/4||23-1/4 to 24-3/8||58 to 62|