The Louis Garneau Women's Comp Tri Shorts are perfectly designed for the beginning woman triathlete with a Huggfit waist that maintains position without adding extra pressure, and a compressive Powerband leg cuff that does not restrict blood circulation.
- Endurexx: Stretchy knit that molds the curves of the body perfectly providing maximum muscle compression and excellent support, thus reducing fatigue and increasing resistance. Extremely stable high-quality product that maintains its properties and color after being exposed to a concentration in chlorine exceeding 15 times the prescribed swimming pool level. Soft-to-the-touch texture for more comfort. Product developed to perfectly meet all your training needs. This knit has a UPF/SPF 50. Mat knit: 80% nylon, 20% spandex 200 g/m², 5.9 oz/sq yd.
- Power Mesh: Opaque mesh construction that provides extreme breathability. Incomparable comfort and flexibility because of its spandex content which reduces chafe. Dries very quickly. This knit has a UPF/SPF 20. Knit: 85% polyester, 15% spandex.
- Form Fitting
- Inseam: 6.25"/16 cm
- 12 panels
- 1 mesh back pocket
- Flatlock seams: Eliminate irritation and reduce chafing
- HuggFit waist: Evenly distributes pressure around the waist for a comfortable fit
- Built-in chamois
- Powerband: Compressive cuff reduces lower leg pressure, provides support, and does not restrict circulation
- Back and bottom reflective accents: Enhance visibility
- Mini Dryfleece Light chamois
- UPF/SPF 50
|Louis Garneau Women's Cycling Apparel Sizing|