The men's Karhu Steady3 Fulcrum is for the runner seeking a blend of guidance and responsiveness for cushioned yet supportive everyday training.
Support, efficiency, cushioning - who says you can't have it all? The newly redesigned Steady3 Fulcrum, engineered for everyday stability training, offers a little bit of everything. This supportive trainer combines a responsive injection-molded midsole with a firmer compression-molded asymmetrical fulcrum unit to form their proprietary EV-iciency midsole. The result is the perfect blend of lightweight support and comfortable efficiency for the runner who wants it all.
Designed to gently guide the foot of mild to moderate pronators, while ensuring smooth propulsion at toe-off.
- Open air mesh vamp supported with welded/ seamless lateral quarter
- Open air mesh medial quarter with stitched construction
- Tongue is anatomically mapped around the instep with a soft touch cap at the top
- Welded skeletal, protective reinforced toe tip and mountain M logo
- EVA padded lasting board
- Reflective 3M lateral weld
- Moisture wicking collar liner
- Precision engineered midsole unit combining a compression-molded fulcrum with injected EV-cient midsole
- Removable EVA footbed with breathable, moisture-wicking top cover
- Asymmetrical, supportive fulcrum
- Full ground contact sole with shock absorbing deflection zone
- Injection-molded 57 durometer EVcient
- Tuned geometry throughout the sole unit by combining compression and injection pieces
- Blown rubber forefoot + compression molded rubber heel
- Drop: 8 mm
- Width: Standard
- Weight: 250 g (8.9 oz)