The women's Karhu Fluid3 Fulcrum is for the neutral runner seeking the perfect blend of cushioning and responsiveness for everyday training.
Searching for the perfect everyday training shoe? Look no further than the Fluid3 Fulcrum! This neutral trainer combines a responsive injection-molded midsole with a firmer compression-molded fulcrum unit to form their proprietary EV-iciency midsole. The result is the perfect blend of lightweight responsiveness and comfortable efficiency for a perfect ride no matter your pace or distance.
The ultimate in cushioning and flexibility for those with biomechanically efficient strides.
- Open air mesh vamp supported with welded/ seamless lateral quarter
- Open air mesh medial quarter with stitched construction
- Tongue is anatomically mapped around the instep with a soft touch cap at the top
- Welded skeletal, protective reinforced toe tip and mountain M logo
- EVA padded lasting board
- Reflective 3M lateral weld
- Moisture wicking collar liner
- Precision engineered midsole unit combining a compression-molded fulcrum with injected EV-icient midsole
- Removable EVA footbed with breathable, moisture-wicking top cover
- Symmetrical, neutral fulcrum
- Injection-molded 57 durometer EVcient
- Tuned geometry throughout the sole unit by combining compression and injection pieces
- Full ground contact sole with contoured cushioning deflection channel
- Blown rubber forefoot + compression molded rubber heel
- Drop: 8 mm
- Width: Standard
- Weight: 250 g (8.9 oz)