Don't be fooled... the Inov-8 X-Talon 190 is a radically different shoe to its first born sibling the 212. This shoe will redefine expectations for elite runners looking for the highest levels of proprioception and the most natural foot position. Featuring a 3mm differential between the forefoot and heel and a 3mm footbed, the X-Talon 190 ensures that your foot remains closer to the ground in its most stable position.
A type of shoe style that provides very little to no support or guidance for the stride and thus feels more like running barefoot. These shoes dramatically strengthen the legs and feet, but need to be gradually incorporated into use. This shoe features a grippy, trail-worthy tread.
- TPU Lacing Support: Lacing attached polymer upper supports, cradles the foot more evenly.
- Met Cradle: The upper webbing support in Inov-8 footwear is anatomically positioned to cradle the fore foot behind the metatarsal heads and provide a secure foot hold.
- Meta Flex: All Inov-8 footwear incorporates a meta-flex groove which is anatomically aligned in front of the metatarsal heads to provide a natural fore foot flex.
- Performance Last: Precise fitting last ensures minimal internal movement when contouring, ascending and descending.
- Sticky Rubber Compound: Some Inov-8 shoes use exclusive sticky rubber compound which has been specially developed using climbing rubber technology. This rubber optimizes grip in wet conditions, however the trade off is it wears down quicker.
- Heel/Toe offset: 3mm
- Weight: 190 grams