The Inov-8 Trailroc™ 245 is designed specifically for running on loose, rugged and eroded trails. The middle shoe of the Trailroc™ range, includes sufficient under foot protection and cushioning for racing and training. Includes MetaShank™ gen3 for increased underfoot protection. Perfect for anyone wanting to experience minimalist running and barefoot like training sessions. A precise fit ensures minimal internal movement when contouring, ascending and descending. Ideal for racing on any terrain and all off trail activities.
A type of shoe style that provides very little to no support or guidance for the stride and thus feels more like running barefoot. These shoes dramatically strengthen legs and feet, but need to be gradually incorporated into use.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane
- Injected EVA (Ethylene-vinyl acetate)
- Meta-Shank™ Generation 3: 5-finger polymer Meta-Shank™ aligns with each individual metatarsal for increased underfoot impact protection.
- Trailroc™ - a low rubber studded sole providing traction on loose surfaces but minimizes discomfort on harder surfaces.
- Tri-C™ - Three different rubber compounds guarantee excellent grip and optimum wear rate.
- Heel/Toe offset: 3mm
- Fit: Default sizing for Men is D width
- Weight Size: 8.6oz