Time to find some new trails. The Inov-8 Roclite 295 offers a versatile blend of great traction, lightweight, low-profile performance and adequate cushioning. Best suited for loose rock, grass and mixed terrain. Has enough cushioning for long trail and endurance runs and is also suitable for hard packed terrain.
Designed to gently guide the foot of mild to moderate pronators, while ensuring smooth propulsion at toe-off.
- Highly breathable 3D mesh uppers with synthetic leather reinforcements are durable, flexible and super lightweight.
- Uppers are treated with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) and anti-microbial finish for minimal water absorption, quick drying and odor control.
- High-strength, low-profile nylon webbing lacing system securely wraps insteps to help lock feet in place and reduce motion.
- Padded collars and low-cut heels provide protection and comfort around ankles; heel and tongue loops allow easier entry/exit.
- Anti-microbially treated footbeds are removable for easy cleaning and feature inserts for enhanced shock-absorption and rebound.
- Dual-density Rocshoc midsoles provide ample shock absorption and memory retention.
- Medial and lateral posting in midsoles helps to control overpronation for a more natural gait and better stability.
- Outsole: Fascia-Band sole design along with Inov-8's exclusive sticky rubber compound deliver superb mixed-terrain performance and traction.
- Last Construction: Strobel-lasted
- Fit: Default sizing for Men is D width
- Weight: 10.5 oz (size 9)