The Inov-8 F-Lite 230 is an elite lightweight racing flat ideal for use on hard pack mountainous terrain and shorter distance races. Has a low profile midsole with sticky rubber outsole. Radical design provides good upper support while the patent pending fascia-band aids propulsion efficiency of the running cycle. The stable, low profile 2 arrow Shoc-Zone and lightweight upper makes the 230 the shoe of choice for Crossfit.
The ultimate in cushioning and flexibility for those heading out for a trail run and need extra grip.
- TPU Lacing Support: Lacing attached polymer upper supports, cradles the foot more evenly.
- Met Cradle: The upper webbing support in Inov-8 footwear is anatomically positioned to cradle the fore foot behind the metatarsal heads and provide a secure foot hold.
- Meta Flex: All Inov-8 footwear incorporates a meta-flex groove which is anatomically aligned in front of the metatarsal heads to provide a natural fore foot flex.
- Performance Last: Precise fitting last ensures minimal internal movement when contouring, ascending and descending.
- Sticky Rubber Compound: Some of Inov-8's shoes use their exclusive sticky rubber compound which has been specially developed using climbing rubber technology. This rubber optimizes grip in wet conditions, however the trade off is it wears down quicker.
- Weight: 230 grams