The Inov-8 F-Lite 220 is an elite lightweight running shoe for use on hard pack and urban terrain. Low profile midsole with a non marking translucent rubber outsole. Ideal for Freerunning and Urban racing. The stable, low profile 2 arrow Shoc-Zone and lightweight upper makes the 230 perfect for CrossFit.
Competition Run Racing Flats
The ultimate in high performance running.
- TPU Lacing Support: Lacing attached polymer upper supports, cradles the foot more evenly.
- Met Cradle: The upper webbing support in Inov-8 footwear is anatomically positioned to cradle the fore foot behind the metatarsal heads and provide a secure foot hold.
- Meta Flex: All Inov-8 footwear incorporates a meta-flex groove which is anatomically aligned in front of the metatarsal heads to provide a natural fore foot flex.
- Performance Last: Precise fitting last ensures minimal internal movement when contouring, ascending and descending.
- Two Arrow Midsole: Minimal level of cushioning for racing
- Sticky Rubber Compound: Some Inov-8 shoes use exclusive sticky rubber compound which has been specially developed using climbing rubber technology. This rubber optimizes grip in wet conditions, however the trade off is it wears down quicker.
- Weight: 220 grams