The Icebug DTS BUGrip is a stable, cushioned every day trainer with outstanding traction on slippery surfaces. With DTS, Icebug aims high in terms of comfort, with soft padding in collar and a wide foot shaped ergonomic last that your feet will love instantly. The upper in rip stop nylon is both durable and water repellent. The high torsion and fully cushioned midsole result in a stable shoe perfect for recreational winter runners and long distance training. The BUGrip outsole allows you to maintain the pace and keep the stride relaxed through whatever condition winter is throws at you.
Guidance Winter Running/Trail
Designed to gently guide the foot of mild to moderate pronators, while ensuring smooth propulsion at toe-off.
- Upper: Rip stop Nylon / Laminated Micro Suede
- Lining: Half lined with Quickdry mesh
- Midsole: Lightweight EVA with ESS stabilizer
- Outsole: Rubber with BUGrip 19 carbide tip studs
- Drop: 14 mm (26 / 18 / 8)
- Weight: 300 grams (US 9)
|US Men's||US Women's||Euro||UK||CM|