When the wind kicks up or there's just a bit of chill in the air, Ibex's Shak Lite Hoody is a comforting weight to layer up for adventure. Its origins are similarly comforting. Produced entirely in the U.S. from Montana-sourced Rambouillet wool, this 21 micron, Merino wonder will satisfy a localvore's craving for well made outdoor performance clothing.
- Shak Lite: Born from the love of their signature Shak fabric. They felt the need for a lighter piece that could be worn year round. The net is a 295gsm, USA grown rambouillet wool, medium weight (like a light sweater) textured knit fabric. At 21 micron, feels soft yet strong and has more natural give than the original Shak. No matter how you wear it, the performance is unbeatable. Machine washable. Field to Factory 100% USA sourced garment.
- 21 micron
- 100% U.S. Rambouillet Wool
- 295 g/m2
- Semi-Fit: Fits close to the body, yet has room for baselayers.
- Full front zip with locking pull
- Zippered hand pockets
- Thumbholes at cuff
- Fitted hood with contrast facing
- Flatlock seams
- 100% USA product
- 32.80 oz
|Ibex Women's Size Chart|
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, and are in inches unless otherwise noted.