With three (3) cells in each Battery Pack, the Power Plus e3 is Hotronic's most powerful - yet - compact FootWarmer!
- Hotronic's Footwarming System
- Easily installs in all types of footwear.
- Transfers simply from one pair of footwear to another.
- Use while skiing, snowboarding, bicycling, horseback riding, fishing, and during other general cold-temperature activities.
- Hotronic's Battery Pack e4
- Powered by high capacity, cold temperature operation, NiMH cells.
- Four (4) temperature-duration settings.
- Settings adjusted by easy to use, push-button controls.
- Easy to read Battery Pack LEDs indicate setting selected and power on / off.
- Battery Packs easily attach to secure area of footwear.
- Battery Packs e4 contain four (4) cells for extended duration.
- NiMH cells do NOT have "memory effect" and do NOT require fully discharging before fully recharging.
- Hotronic's Recharger Power Plus e / m Series
- Advanced global charging technology with overcharge protection and input range of 100V-240V.
- Includes North American and European plug adapters.
- Recharger LEDs indicate recharging mode and battery charge status.
- Compatible with both e Series and m Series Battery Packs.
- Hotronic's Heating Elements
- Large oval Heating Elements provide effective anatomical coverage of toes.
- Heating Elements easily install in Hotronic's Heat Ready Insoles (Semi Custom Heat Ready Insoles or One Size Fits All Heat Ready Insoles) or on insoles of one's own choice.
- Self-Adhesive Fabric Covers and Strips included for installation on insoles of one's own choice.
- 1: 84 - 95F lasts 14.5 - 17.75 hours
- 2: 107 - 118F lasts 5.5 - 7 hours
- 3: 122 - 132F lasts 3.5 - 5.5 hours
- 4: 158 - 168F lasts 2 - 3.5 hours
Based on battery pack in ambient temperatures of -22 to -15 C (-9 to +4 F) Based on heating element in ambient temperatures of 20 to 26 C (68 to 79 F)