The Hoka Bondi 3 features an oversized HOKA ONE ONE proprietary (HIP) CMEVA midsole providing an unmatched combination of high performance cushioning, lower heel drop offset, with an inherently stable ride. An early stage Meta-Rocker helps increases the economy of running performance and an accurate foot roll through the gait cycle. A layered and highly breathable upper construction provides a secure fit. This is an ideal shoe for runners looking for an ULTRA lightweight, stable, and performance cushion running shoe.
The ultimate in cushioning and flexibility for those with biomechanically efficient strides.
- Layered No Sew Construction
- Lightweight Breathable Air Mesh Upper
- Comfort Collar
- Super Soft and Lightweight EVA Strobal Board Lasting
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Full Length HIP CMEVA Midsole
- Deep Foot Frame
- Full Ground Contact Design
- Combination Hi-Abrasion Lightweight Rubber Traction Zones
- Heel: 29 mm
- Forefoot: 24.5 mm
- Offset: 4.5 mm
- Width: Standard
- Weight: 8.8 oz.