At first glance the Giro Surface is an understated skate-style helmet with a clean exterior and a fashionable short brim. But beneath the stylish shell, the In-Form fit system provides comfort and stability.
- Features: Stylish brim, In-Form fit system for added security, light weight - makes it easy to dial in a custom fit in seconds - even with gloves on. An ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet provides up to 6cm of adjustment and enhanced stability while the vertical tuning feature accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit, free of gaper gap.
- Construction: In-mold - EPS liner, polycarbonate shell - fuses the helmet's outer shell with its impact-absorbing EPS liner during the molding process, making the liner literally a part of the helmet. This fusion process reinforces areas around vents and ribs, creating a one-piece 'exoskeleton' that allows the helmet to be lighter, more durable, and better ventilated than traditional designs
- Ventilation: 6 vents, fully optimized internal channeling
- Small: 51-55 cm / 20"-21.75"
- Medium: 55-59 cm / 21.75"-23.25"
- Large: 59-63 cm / 23.25"-24.75"