The Giro Seam helmet is an all-mountain assailant. Innovative Stack Ventilation combines with their Thermostat Control vent system to disperse excess heat for superior comfort in a variety of situations and conditions. Add to that the best fit ever made, and the Seam becomes the perfect weapon for an all-mountain onslaught.
- In-mold construction: In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows us to sculpt better ventilation systems, so In-mold helmets can be lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- X-Static anti bacterial padding: In addition to being very comfortable, their X-Static pads provide anti-microbial properties to help keep your helmet fresher, longer. The pads are also machine washable.
- In-Form System: makes it easy to dial in a custom fit in seconds - even with gloves on. An ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet provides up to 6cm of adjustment and enhanced stability while the vertical tuning feature accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit, free of gaper gap.
- 12 Super Cool vents with Thermostat control: Thermostat ventilation control allows you to custom tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable.
- Stack Vent: Their Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of the warm air that can cause fogging exhausts from the center top vent of the goggle. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of your goggles helps to keep them clear and fog free while maintaining total helmet and goggle integration.
- Compatible with all after market TuneUps systems
|Giro Snow Helmet Sizing|
|Head Circumference (cm)*||52 - 55.5||55.5 - 59||59 - 62.5|
|*Measure just above the ears where the sweat band of a hat would naturally lay.|