The Giro Seam is the perfect all mountain helmet. An improved Thermostat vent system, their Stack Vent, and a feather light weight will keep your temp under control, your goggles clear and your comfort level at an all time high. Finish it off with the best fit system ever made for a snow helmet and you are ready for a full day on the mountain.
- Thermostat Ventilation: Allows you to custom tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable.
- In-Form System: Makes it easy to dial in a custom fit in seconds - even with gloves on. An ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet provides up to 6cm of adjustment and enhanced stability while the vertical tuning feature accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit, free of gaper gap.
- In-Mold Construction: Fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows Giro to sculpt better ventilation systems, so In-mold helmets can be lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- Super Cool Vents: Pull cool, fresh air into the helmet while pushing heat and stale air out. By maximizing efficiency and optimizing vent shapes, the collective cooling power of Super Cool vents helps to regulate your core temperature and keep you feeling fresh all day.
- Weatherstrip Vent Shield: Work to seal off vents in extremely cold conditions. A Velcro tab secures the shield when not in use to allow proper ventilation. Simply open the Velcro tab to unroll the shield over its corresponding vent.
- X-Static Pads: Provide anti-microbial properties to help keep your helmet fresher, longer. The pads are also machine washable and super comfortable.
- Small = 52 - 55.5 cm
- Medium = 55.5 - 59 cm
- Large = 59 - 62.5 cm