The Giro Phase is compact, cool, and durable enough to handle even the most daunting climbs and rock-strewn ribbons of singletrack. And it's a super value for riders who want high-profile performance in a low-profile helmet.
- Features: Snap-fit 2 visor
- Construction: In-mold - EPS liner, polycarbonate shell - fuses the helmet's outer shell with its impact-absorbing EPS liner during the molding process, making the liner literally a part of the helmet. This fusion process reinforces areas around vents and ribs, creating a one-piece 'exoskeleton' that allows the helmet to be lighter, more durable, and better ventilated than traditional designs
- Fit System: Acu Dial 2 -offers the convenience of single-handed adjustment, plus variable-fit belt anchor points providing a brilliant fit and feel. Acu Dial 2 is slim, durable, and even ponytail-compatible.
- Ventilation: 27 vents
- Small: 51-55 cm / 20"-21.75"
- Medium: 55-59 cm / 21.75"-23.25"
- Large: 59-63 cm / 23.25"-24.75"