Back to the future. Channeling the legendary Giro Nine born over a decade ago, the progressive Nine.10 helmet packs tons of bang for the buck. Style lines borrowed from the Giro Seam combine with their innovative In Form Fit System for the best fit ever made. Plus, we've replaced those pesky, easy-to-lose vent plugs with an ingenious Weather-Strip Vent Shield.
- In-Mold Construction: In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows us to sculpt better ventilation systems, so In-mold helmets can be lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- In-Form Fit System: The In Form system makes it easy to dial in a custom fit in seconds - even with gloves on. An ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet provides up to 6cm of adjustment and enhanced stability while the vertical tuning feature accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit, free of gaper gap.
- Super Fit™: Super Fit Engineering is the foundation of their product design process. Every new Giro product is designed with reference to their database of anatomic measurements and rider input. They then test the design repeatedly in the lab and in the hands of riders so they can gather feed back and make refinements to create a final product that fits and performs at the highest level.
- Stack Vent: Their Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of the warm air that can cause fogging exhausts from the center top vent of the goggle. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of your goggles helps to keep them clear and fog free while maintaining total helmet and goggle integration.
- Super Cool Vents: Super Cool vents pull cool, fresh air into the helmet while pushing heat and stale air out. By maximizing efficiency and optimizing vent shapes, the collective cooling power of Super Cool vents helps to regulate your core temperature and keep you feeling fresh all day.
- Weatherstrip Vent Shield: Works to seal off vents in extremely cold conditions. A Velcro tab secures the shield when not in use to allow proper ventilation. Simply open the Velcro tab to unroll the shield over its corresponding vent.
- Compatible with all after market TuneUps systems
|Giro Snow Helmet Sizing|
|Head Circumference (cm)*||52 - 55.5||55.5 - 59||59 - 62.5|
|*Measure just above the ears where the sweat band of a hat would naturally lay.|