A premium, performance glove made for long hours on the road, with style and patterning that is tailored for women. The Giro Monica is the most full-featured glove in the Giro line. Designed for high-performance and high-mileage riders, the 3-piece Super Fit™ palm and breathable construction is combined with Technogel® padding for exceptional pressure distribution, ventilation, and fit.
- Super Fit™ design with three-panel palm for a tailored fit; Double-stitched seams in critical areas to enhance durability; Updated Pittards® vented leather palm enhances grip and breathability, resists moisture
- Pittards Leather: Select Giro gloves feature Pittards cabretta (hairsheep) leather chosen for its thin-but-tough structure. Pittards leathers undergo a special tanning process that helps the leather to absorb less water and resist sweat better than other leathers and synthetics. In addition to outstanding performance, no other material provides the fit and comfort of natural leather; it is a difference you will feel the moment you try on a pair of Giro gloves.
- Moisture-wicking, 4-way stretch, breathable mesh
- 3mm Technogel® pads distribute pressure more evenly for comfort and durability with less padding
- Technogel is a proprietary polyurethane material originally designed for medical applications. Giro uses Technogel for the padding in their premium gloves because of its superior pressure distribution characteristics. When pressed between the glove and handlebar, Technogel molds itself to the hand by deforming along all three axes. Normal padding materials tend to deform only along one axis which causes pressure to accumulate in the direct contact zones.
- Highly absorbent microfiber wiping surface; Tear-off finger pockets for easy removal; Sonic-welded pull tab; Low-profile Velcro closure
- Women's Specific Construction: Although there is no difference between male and female head shapes other than a smaller average size, they offer women's specific models to keep up with the fashion forward kit found on the mountain. Finishing details and a sophisticated color palette set these models apart.
|Giro Women's Glove Sizes|
203-222 < mm
|Length**|| 6 -6.3"|
|* To determine your glove size, wrap a measuring tape around your dominant hand just below your knuckles (excluding your thumb), and make a fist. This measurement is your "hand width" glove size. Since every hand is unique, use the chart below as a guide, but allow for some variance depending on your preference.|
** Use a tape measure to determine the length of your hand from the tip of your longest fi nger to the base of your palm at the wrist. This is your hand length measurement.