Lights, camera, action. The lightest full-featured snow helmet Giro has ever made. The all-new Edit features a sleek and stealthy integrated GoPro® compatible camera mount that allows you to easily attach and remove your POV camera without a trace. The Edit's clean low-profile design delivers a sophisticated style and performance that integrates seamlessly with Giro goggles.
- In-Mold Construction: In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows us to sculpt better ventilation systems, so In-mold helmets can be lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- Roc Loc 5 Fit System: After more than two-years of development, Giro introduces Roc Loc 5. This groundbreaking fit system provides an entirely unique user experience with an unmatched level of comfort, stability, adjustability and weight savings. With Roc Loc 5, you can easily dial-in both fit tension and adjust vertical position with a single hand. Just twist the dial for a tighter feel on rough terrain, then back it off a notch and relax across the flats or a warm climb. Even with these remarkable features, Roc Loc 5 is still nearly 40-percent lighter than its popular predecessor, Roc Loc 4.
- Super Fit™: Super Fit Engineering is the foundation of their product design process. Every new Giro product is designed with reference to their database of anatomic measurements and rider input. They then test the design repeatedly in the lab and in the hands of riders so they can gather feed back and make refinements to create a final product that fits and performs at the highest level.
- 10 Super Cool™ Vents with Thermostat™ Control: Thermostat ventilation control allows you to custom tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable.
- Stack Ventilation: Their Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of the warm air that can cause fogging exhausts from the center top vent of the goggle. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of your goggles helps to keep them clear and fog free while maintaining total helmet and goggle integration.
- GoPro® Compatible Camera Mount Integration
- X-Static® Anti-Bacterial Padding: X-Static fibers use natural silver to provide heat conductive and anti-microbial properties to help keep your hands warm, and your gloves free of odor-causing bacteria and fungus.
- Trip Clip Helmet Carry System
- Ultra Lightweight 375g
|Giro Snow Helmet Sizing|
|Head Circumference (cm)*||52 - 55.5||55.5 - 59||59 - 62.5|
|*Measure just above the ears where the sweat band of a hat would naturally lay.|