High-tech and timeless. The women's Giro Decade sets the standard for style and performance in a value-packed helmet. Their In Form Fit System delivers the best fit on earth, and we've replaced those pesky, easy-to-lose vent plugs with an ingenious Weather Strip Vent Shield. Finely tuned women's-specific finishing throughout takes the Decade's bar a notch higher.
- In-mold construction: In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows us to sculpt better ventilation systems, so In-mold helmets can be lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- Super Fit™: Super Fit Engineering is the foundation of their product design process. Every new Giro product is designed with reference to their database of anatomic measurements and rider input. They then test the design repeatedly in the lab and in the hands of riders so they can gather feed back and make refinements to create a final product that fits and performs at the highest level.
- In-Form Fit System The In Form system makes it easy to dial in a custom fit in seconds -even with gloves on. An ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet provides up to 6cm of adjustment and enhanced stability while the vertical tuning feature accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit, free of gaper gap.
- Super Cool Vents: Super Cool vents pull cool, fresh air into the helmet while pushing heat and stale air out. By maximizing efficiency and optimizing vent shapes, the collective cooling power of Super Cool vents helps to regulate your core temperature and keep you feeling fresh all day.
- Designed specifically for women: Although there is no difference between male and female head shapes other than a smaller average size, they offer women's specific models to keep up with the fashion forward kit found on the mountain. Finishing details and a sophisticated color palette set these models apart.
- Compatible with all after market TuneUps systems
- Weatherstrip Vent Shield: Works to seal off vents in extremely cold conditions. A Velcro tab secures the shield when not in use to allow proper ventilation. Simply open the Velcro tab to unroll the shield over its corresponding vent.
|Giro Snow Helmet Sizing|
|Head Circumference (cm)*||52 - 55.5||55.5 - 59||59 - 62.5|
|*Measure just above the ears where the sweat band of a hat would naturally lay.|