Recipe for durability. The flagship of their innovative Soft Shell category, the Giro Combyn delivers an exciting new helmet for freestyle riders. Inspired by park and pipe riding where repeated impacts are the inevitable price of progression. Combining the patent-pending, impact-absorbing dual density Vinyl Nitrile (VN) liner with a proprietary, flexible outer shell results in an ultra-durable, flexible and comfortable helmet for high and low-energy impacts.
- Soft Shell Construction: Soft Shell Construction combines a patent-pending impact-absorbing liner made with Vinyl Nitrile (VN) and a unique flexible proprietary outer shell material for a durable and comfortable fit. This combination provides a helmet which is versatile enough to manage low and high impacts.
- Dual Density Vinyl Nitrile (VN) Liner
- Fit Kit™ Pad System
- Super Fit™: Super Fit Engineering is the foundation of their product design process. Every new Giro product is designed with reference to their database of anatomic measurements and rider input. They then test the design repeatedly in the lab and in the hands of riders so they can gather feed back and make refinements to create a final product that fits and performs at the highest level.
- 8 Super Cool™ Vents
- Stack Ventilation: Their Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of the warm air that can cause fogging exhausts from the center top vent of the goggle. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of your goggles helps to keep them clear and fog free while maintaining total helmet and goggle integration.
- Removable Goggle Retainer
- Compatible with all aftermarket Giro audio systems
|Giro Snow Helmet Sizing|
|Head Circumference (cm)*||52 - 55.5||55.5 - 59||59 - 62.5|
|*Measure just above the ears where the sweat band of a hat would naturally lay.|