Giro's first Air Attack™ was a revelation in styling and performance for all types of riding. Inspired by the original, the new generation Air Attack™ Shield delivers a lightweight, compact and extremely efficient aerodynamic design that slices through air. Features a magnetically fastened eye shield for wraparound eye protection that's easy to remove during pre-race or warm-up. With an enhanced airflow design and the Roc Loc® Air system, this helmet has redefined the benchmark for performance.
- In-Mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Roc Loc Air: The Roc Loc® Air system enhances comfort and stability while adding a new dimension to ventilation and cooling. With a unique design that suspends the helmet slightly above the head, it creates an optimized path for air to flow through the helmet with a Venturi effect that increases efficiency of the vents and internal ventilation channels. Like the acclaimed Roc Loc®5, it also offers micro-adjustable tensioning and vertical positioning adjustments, so you can fine-tune the fit and tilt on the fly with one hand. It's a new level of skull-hugging luxury and cool that only Giro can provide!
- 6 vents, internal channeling
- Wind Tunnel Ventilation: Giro helmets are developed utilizing their proprietary Wind Tunnel™ ventilation system, which combines active vents with internal exhaust channels that thrust cool, fresh air over and around the riders head-while forcing heat and stale air out. This significant increase in air channeling makes a difference that riders will immediately feel and appreciate.
- Optical shield w/ magnetic attachment (Gray/Silver Flash included. Clear/Silver Flash available), Wind tunnel aided design, Removable X-Static comfort padding, Featherweight webbing with Slimline buckle
- X-Static Padding: In addition to being very comfortable, their X-Static pads provide anti-microbial properties to help keep your helmet fresher, longer. The pads are also machine washable.
|Giro Helmet Sizing|
To work properly, a bike helmet must fit right and be worn properly. In order to offer you the best value and fit possible, Giro makes helmets in many sizes, including:
In order to determine the size you need, you can measure the circumference around your head. Simply wrap a measuring tape around your head, being sure to locate the tape just above your ears and keeping the tape level front to back. .