Instantly solve your cold and painful foot problems by upgrading to Full Tilt's high performance Pro Quick-Fit aftermarket liners. They easily fit every brand of boot, just pull out your old liners and slide these in. With superior lightweight, incredible warmth and a perfect fit, these liners literally mold to your feet and the boot for a feel that's better than when they were new.
- Powerwrap: An additional layer of ergonomically shaped High Density Intuition® closed cell foam is wrapped around the outside of the upper liner to increase energy transfer and horsepower to the shell.
- J-Bar: An additional J-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- Wide Toe: For people with wider feet or prefer a little more wiggle room in the toe area, a thinner foam is used in the front of the liner to increase space without sacrificing control.
- Warm: Unlike conventional liners, Full Tilt's 100% foam construction is air tight with reduced seams to retain body heat like a wetsuit.
- 100% Moldable: Full Tilt Quick-Fit™ liners use authentic Intuition® foam that is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes.
- Light: No heavy plastic parts or fillers. The lightweight foam construction makes your entire boot feel lighter.
- Pro Laminate Construction: The Pro Liner's laminates are specifically engineered to provide the most energy transfer to the shell while maintaining its warmth, light weight and custom moldable fit.
- 4mm Open Cell Foam: Warm and comfy layer conforms quickly to your foot upon entry
- 2mm Soft Density Intuition™ Foam: Softest cross linked EVA closed cell foam molds to feet quick
- 7mm High Density Intuition™ Foam: Most firm and responsive cross linked EVA closed cell foam molds to your feet and transfers the most energy!
|Full Tilt Alpine Boot Sizing|
|Mondo Point||US Men's||US Women's||Shell Size|