The Full Tilt Rumor is the world's lightest high performance women's ski boot thanks to its legendary Original 3-Piece construction and lightweight 100% moldable liners. It also features Full Tilt's infinite natural flex and female specific shaped cuff and last for a combination of comfort and control like no other.
- Flex Level
- #4 Flex Tongue: Soft flex - Full Tilt's most forgiving adult flex for lighter skiers looking for maximum ankle motion and comfort. You can quickly change your flex by swapping their different Flex Tongues.
- 7 Ribs: The most ribs in the industry designed like a flexible straw to flex naturally with your ankle and eliminate shin bang. Buckle tightness also doesn't affect flex.
- 99mm last width
- Quick Fit Liner
- 100% Moldable: Full Tilt Quick-Fit™ liners use authentic Intuition® foam that is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes.
- Warm: Unlike conventional liners, Full Tilt's 100% foam construction is air tight with reduced seams to retain body heat like a wetsuit.
- Light: No heavy plastic parts or fillers. The lightweight foam construction makes your entire boot feel lighter.
- Quick Fit Liner
- Full Tilt Original 3-Piece Shell: This original 3-piece boot design is a living legend, Full Tilt has the honor of bringing it back to life each year in it's original form.
- Free Flexing Cuff: Rear cuff has unrestricted forward motion to never bottom out and move naturally with your leg instead of against it.
- Nylon Ratchet Buckles: Super lightweight, on-the-fly single handed micro adjustment
- Cables: Cable closure works like a shoelace to eliminate dead spots for a smooth even pressure flex and fit
- Power Strap
- Wide Velcro powerstrap
- Special Features
- Active Rubber Boot Board: Rubber layer inside the bottom of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact and shock for a smooth ride.
- Rubber Heel Sole: Replaceable natural rubber heel block for reduced heel slip when walking and hiking.
- Light Weight: Minimalist 3-Piece design eliminates the need for thick heavy overlapping plastic or bolts for increased quickness and sensitivity, up to 2 lbs / 900g lighter than some alpine boots.
- Easy Does It: Tongue fully opens like a convertible, never blocking your foot. Slide your foot in and out easily with comfort in all temperatures.
|Full Tilt Alpine Boot Sizing|
|Mondo Point||US Men's||US Women's||Shell Size|