From lift lines to big mountain lines. The Full Tilt Konflict is a high performance freeride boot with the power, responsiveness and versatility needed to tackle all conditions, anywhere on the mountain. Its legendary Original shell gives it a unique light and nimble close to the snow feel for precise control, no matter what the mountain throws at you.
- Flex Level
- #8 Flex Tongue: Firm flex - Power and responsive energy transfer, while maintaining a smooth, natural ankle motion to eliminate shinbang! You can quickly change your flex by swapping their different Flex Tongues.
- 7 Ribs: The most ribs in the industry designed like a flexible straw to flex naturally with your ankle and eliminate shin bang. Buckle tightness also doesn't affect flex.
- 99mm last width
- Quick Fit Liner
- Powerwrap: An additional layer of ergonomically shaped High Density Intuition® closed cell foam is wrapped around the outside of the upper liner to increase energy transfer and horsepower to the shell.
- J-Bar: An additional J-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- 100% Moldable: Full Tilt Quick-Fit™ liners use authentic Intuition® foam that is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes.
- Warm: Unlike conventional liners, Full Tilt's 100% foam construction is air tight with reduced seams to retain body heat like a wetsuit.
- Light: No heavy plastic parts or fillers. The lightweight foam construction makes your entire boot feel lighter.
- Quick Fit Liner
- Full Tilt Original 3-Piece Shell: This original 3-piece boot design is a living legend, Full Tilt has the honor of bringing it back to life each year in it's original form.
- Free Flexing Cuff: Rear cuff has unrestricted forward motion to never bottom out and move naturally with your leg instead of against it.
- Aluminum Widetrack Buckles: New adjustment mechanism engineered to increase precision and durability while maintaining on-the-fly single-handed micro adjustment. New durable aluminum lever with a minimalist lightweight design.
- Cables: Cable closure works like a shoelace to eliminate dead spots for a smooth even pressure flex and fit
- Power Strap
- Wide Velcro powerstrap
- Special Features
- Active Rubber Boot Board: Rubber layer inside the bottom of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact and shock for a smooth ride.
- Rubber Heel Sole: Replaceable natural rubber heel block for reduced heel slip when walking and hiking.
- Light Weight: Minimalist 3-Piece design eliminates the need for thick heavy overlapping plastic or bolts for increased quickness and sensitivity, up to 2 lbs / 900g lighter than some alpine boots.
- Easy Does It: Tongue fully opens like a convertible, never blocking your foot. Slide your foot in and out easily with comfort in all temperatures.
|Full Tilt Alpine Boot Sizing|
|Mondo Point||US Men's||US Women's||Shell Size|