An agile and enjoyable fit in a high performance boot.
This is the world's lightest high performance women's ski boot thanks to its legendary Original 3-Piece construction. Paired with the lightweight Performer liner that molds to your feet, the Full Tilt Rumor ski boots features their infinite natural flex and women's specific shaped cuff and last for a combination of comfort and control like no other. Agile and quick turn-to-turn feel make this your next perfect boot!
- Flex Level (50 = soft, 140 = responsive)
- Soft flex - Their most forgiving adult flex for lighter skiers looking for maximum ankle motion and comfort. You can quickly change your flex by swapping out different # flex tongues.
- 99mm last width
- Performer Foam Laminates: The Performer Liner's laminates are specifically engineered to be their thinnest liner for reduced weight and increased maneuverability, while maintaining its warmth and a custom moldable fit.
- Powerwrap: An additional layer of ergonomically shaped High Density Intuition® closed cell foam is wrapped around the outside of the upper liner to increase energy transfer and horsepower to the shell.
- 100% Moldable: Full Tilt Quick-Fit™ liners use authentic Intuition® foam that is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes.
- Warm: Unlike conventional liners, their 100% foam construction is air tight with reduced seams to retain body heat like a wetsuit.
- Light: No heavy plastic parts or fillers. The lightweight foam construction makes your entire boot feel lighter.
- Wide Toe: For people with wider feet or prefer a little more wiggle room in the toe area, a thinner foam is used in the front of the liner to increase space without sacrificing control.
- Intuition: All adult boot liners are built using authentic Intuition® closed cell foam. It is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet and shells during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes for a light, warm and super comfortable fit.
- FTO Original 3-piece Shell: This original 3-piece boot design is a living legend, they have the honor of bringing back to life each year in it's original form.
- 7 Tongue Ribs: The most ribs in the industry designed like a flexible straw to flex naturally with your ankle and eliminate shin bang. Buckle tightness also doesn't affect flex.
- Lightweight: Minimalistic 3-Piece design eliminates the need for thick heavy overlapping plastic or bolts for increased quickness and sensitivity, up to 2 lbs / 900g lighter than some alpine boots.
- Free Flexing Cuff: Rear cuff has unrestricted forward motion to never bottom out and move naturally with your leg instead of against it.
- 3-Piece: Up to 2lbs / 900g lighter than other boots due to its smart and minimalistic 3-Piece design that eliminates the need for thick, heavy overlapping plastic or bolts
- Ribbed Tongue: 100% ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound. No more shin bang!
- Rigid Boot Board: The Rigid Boot Board provides a firm layer in the bottom of the shell maximizes responsiveness and sensitivity to the snow.
- Nylon Ratchet Buckles: Super lightweight, on-the-fly single handed micro adjustment
- Cables: Cable closure works like a shoelace to eliminate dead spots for a smooth even pressure flex and fit
- Power Strap
- Yes ma'am
- Special Features
- Rubber Heel Sole: Replaceable natural rubber heel block for reduced heel slip when walking and hiking.
- Easy On/Off: Tongue fully opens like a convertible, never blocking your foot. Slide your foot in and out easily with comfort in all temperatures.
- Customizable: All parts are sold separately for unlimited personalization and repair using a standard Philips head screwdriver.
- Women's Cuff: Women's Cuff is anatomically shaped to match a female's specific calf shape for increased comfort and control.
- Adjustable Flex: The boots flex is rated on a simple scale of 1-10 (10=stiffest). Change a boots flex by simply witching the tongue. (Competitors boots require permanent cutting).
- Lateral Adjustment: Easy, precise lateral angle adjustment. Original and Soul shell: 12mm Influence Shell: 3mm
- Infinite Pivot: Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
- Forward Lean: Tool-less forward angle adjustment. 4mm or 8mm
- Super light yo!
|Full Tilt Alpine Boot Sizing|
|Mondo Point||US Men's||US Women's||Shell Size|