The Full Tilt Drop Kick alpine freestyle ski boot is simple and to the point, with looks that kill. For aggressive freestylers in search of Full Tilt's Original shell's ultra light and nimble, close to the snow feel for throwing tricks like there's nothing on your feet. Two color options! Black or Blue.
- Flex Level
- #6 Flex Tongue: Medium flex - Maximum versatility and reliability in all conditions with a smooth, natural ankle motion to eliminate shinbang! You can quickly change your flex by swapping out different # flex tongues.
- 7 Ribs: The most ribs in the industry designed like a flexible straw to flex naturally with your ankle and eliminate shin bang. Buckle tightness also doesn't affect flex.
- 99mm last width
- Quick Fit Liner
- 100% Moldable: Full Tilt Quick-Fit™ liners use authentic Intuition® foam that is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes.
- Warm: Unlike conventional liners, Full Tilt's 100% foam construction is air tight with reduced seams to retain body heat like a wetsuit.
- Light: No heavy plastic parts or fillers. The lightweight foam construction makes your entire boot feel lighter.
- Quick Fit Liner
- Full Tilt Original 3-Piece Shell: This original 3-piece boot design is a living legend, Full Tilt has the honor of bringing it back to life each year in it's original form.
- Free Flexing Cuff: Rear cuff has unrestricted forward motion to never bottom out and move naturally with your leg instead of against it.
- Nylon Ratchet Buckles: Super lightweight, on-the-fly single handed micro adjustment
- Cables: Cable closure works like a shoelace to eliminate dead spots for a smooth even pressure flex and fit
- Power Strap
- Wide Velcro powerstrap
- Special Features
- Active Rubber Boot Board: Rubber layer inside the bottom of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact and shock for a smooth ride.
- Rubber Heel Sole: Replaceable natural rubber heel block for reduced heel slip when walking and hiking.
- Light Weight: Minimalist 3-Piece design eliminates the need for thick heavy overlapping plastic or bolts for increased quickness and sensitivity, up to 2 lbs / 900g lighter than some alpine boots.
- Easy Does It: Tongue fully opens like a convertible, never blocking your foot. Slide your foot in and out easily with comfort in all temperatures.
|Full Tilt Alpine Boot Sizing|
|Mondo Point||US Men's||US Women's||Shell Size|