A workhorse of a coat, the popular FlyLow Higgins Jacket employs Intuitive three-layer softshell fabric and waterproof zippers to give you full storm protection with a bit of stretch to move with you even in the moguls. This no-frills shell is fully seam-taped to keep you dry, warm and protected in all conditions, and durable enough to handle everything from tree scuffs to bear fights. On those flip-flopping temperature days when you never know if you'll see sun, you'll be grateful for the huge underarm zips and breathable fabric that cool you down.
- 3-layer Stretch Stormshell Intuitive Fabric™: FlyLow believes that technical clothing is only as good as the rags it is stitched from, and each fabric is built for specific gear. This customizing feature of their design process keeps you warmer, drier and more comfortable no matter where your boards take you.
- High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent): All of FlyLow's exterior shells and mid layers are treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) coating, which stops precipitation from soaking into the fibers of a jacket's face fabric, aiding in quick fabric dry times and helping you stay dry and warm in storms. FlyLow specifies that all of their technical garments will retain 80% repellency after 20 washes.
- Brushed tricot
- Freeride Fit: Not too baggy and not too tight. Just right to give you great range of motion while not sacrificing weight or performance.
- Fully seam taped: Garments are only considered waterproof if taped. They over build their gear and outfit their seam-taped gear with 20-millimeter tape that exceeds the industry standards.
- Powder guard snaps: These are tomahawk straps that go around your belt loops to keep your pants up in case of a fall.
- YKK waterproof zippers: Waterproof, coil and big tooth zippers are used based on each design.
- Helmet-compatible hood: All FlyLow jackets (xs to xl) come with a 16in tall hood so you can ski with your hood on.
- No Bulk Cuffs: Allow for minimal fabric bunching when cuffs are cinched.
- Media Player Compatible: Hook up headphones to your phone using a smaller finished hole accessed through one of the chest pockets of your jacket.
- Under Arm Venting: Under arm vents are key to regulating temperature no matter what the activity. They make their pit zips long and out of the way for effective use and comfort.
- 6 pockets
- Waterproofing: 20k waterproof membrane, YKK waterproof zippers, Fully seam taped
- Breathability: 20k breathable membrane
- Weight: 714 grams
|Flylow Men's Sizing|