The FlyLow BA Puffy Coat, a two-layer, freeride-oriented hardshell ski jacket, is packed with a toasty micropuff insulation to keep you warm, while underarm vents prevent overheating. For colder days, you sometimes need more than just a shell. The BA Puffy has a waterproof, two-layer ripstop exterior stuffed with micropuff insulation that you'll barely notice. Bold color blocking makes you pop as the snow billows over your shoulders. You get underarm vents, a removable powder skirt, and a spacious hood that easily fits over your helmet for the burliest of storms.
- 2-layer nylon ripstop Intuitive Fabric™: FlyLow believes that technical clothing is only as good as the rags it is stitched from, and each fabric is built for specific gear. This customizing feature of their design process keeps you warmer, drier and more comfortable no matter where your boards take you.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR): All of their exterior shells and mid layers are treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) coating, which stops precipitation from soaking into the fibers of a jacket's face fabric, aiding in quick fabric dry times and helping you stay dry and warm in storms. They specify that all of their technical garments will retain 80% repellency after 20 washes.
- YetiLoft Micro PuffSynthetic down Insulation: Flylow's micropuff insulation was designed to maintain warmth in an extremely packable form. They removed the film standard synthetic pile used to maintain its form and designed their stitch patterns to hold the fill in place. The result is water resistant packability without sacrificing warmth.
- Freeride Fit: Not too baggy and not too tight. Just right to give you great range of motion while not sacrificing weight or performance.
- Articulated Shoulders and Sleeves: Keeps your sleeves from pulling up on a reaching move and excess material to a minimum.
- Fully Seam Taped: Garments are only considered waterproof if taped. They over build their gear and outfit their seam-taped gear with 20-millimeter tape that exceeds the industry standards.
- Powder Skirt: Keep the powder and cold gusts out of your jacket to keep you on the hill longer. These are always removable, often attached to the accompanying pant and are always equipped with a 2-inch lycra strip and grip tape to keep them in the right position.
- No Bulk Cuffs: Allow for minimal fabric bunching when cuffs are cinched.
- Internal and External Pockets: These are always placed in the optimal position for your goodies.
- Powder Guard Snaps: These are "tomahawk straps" that go around your belt loops to keep your pants up in case of a fall.
- Junk Trunk Bin Pockets: Pockets inside of your jacket that are big enough for skins, goggles, sandwiches or whatever your heart desires.
- Media Player Compatible: Hook up headphones to your phone using a smaller finished hole accessed through one of the chest pockets of your jacket.
- Under Arm Venting: Under arm vents are key to regulating temperature no matter what the activity. They make their pit zips long and out of the way for effective use and comfort.
- YKK Zippers: Waterproof, coil and big tooth zippers are used based on each design.
- Helmet Compatible Hood: All jackets (xs to xl) come with a 16" tall hood so you can ski with your hood on.
- 9 pockets
- Waterproofing: 10k waterproof membrane, YKK waterproof zippers, Fully seam taped
- Breathability: 10k breathable membrane
- Insulation: 100-120 gram YetiLoft™ micro puff synthetic down insulation
- Weight: 898 grams
|Flylow Men's Sizing|